Sunday, May 6, 2012

Why I LOVE the Internet

I am not a fan of Twitter or Facebook, even though I have accounts on both. Every now and then I will Tweet a link to an article that blows me away, but for the most part, I don't feel comfortable with those sites. Blogs, on the other hand, are so awesome, I could spend all my spare time trolling them for nuggets of information, inspiration, incredible writing (good and bad), and, sometimes, just fun goofy stuff.

Some people use the internet to play games or to socialize with their friends, or to meet new people. I use it as a gigantic library filled with free resources on every imaginable subject -- and a lot of subjects I would never have even imagined.  I can spend hours simply trolling from blog to blog.

It could be seen as a waste of time, but I always manage to learn something. Thanks to the bloggers of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment