Monday, August 3, 2009

Bitching & Moaning

I need to sit back and breathe! I have way too many things going on.

This past week I published Always Faithful on Create Space. (E-store link is below.) Now I've got to figure out how to get the word out about it. So I go on Twitter (which is totally annoying and I don't understand it) and I go on Facebook, which is only slightly better. I try to blog at Red Room; I love the site, but I hate their blog software. I check out writing.com, which has got to be one of the worst looking websites imaginable (their Facebook page is kind of fun). I go to Technorati, but still can't figure out what it is or does or does not do.

All that means that I've just spent more than two hours hopping around from site to site on the Internet not knowing what the hell I'm doing.

That's two hours of my prime writing time that I feel as though I just pissed away. The theory is that I'm sewing seeds to be harvested later. We'll see about that.




Meredith
"Always Faithful" - E-store

No comments:

Post a Comment