Sunday, July 31, 2011

Time to Celebrate -- and Redecorate

Today I am celebrating receiving my latest royalty payment from Smashwords!  I don't make a lot of money, but the point is that enough people are buying my eBooks to actually generate some income. That's huge for me.

Thanks to Mark Coker and all the folks at Smashwords who do such an awesome job. I absolutely cannot imagine how they manage such a huge undertaking with so relatively few glitches.

Since I am a boring and nerdy person, my "celebration" amounts to eating leftover pizza (cold, of course) with my morning coffee -- and overhauling the look of my blog, which has been in need of sprucing up for some time.  I set up the original blog using the old Blogger templates and have been meaning to update the look after Blogger rolled out a bunch of newer, cooler templates, but hadn't gotten around to it. Today seemed like a good opportunity to do some housekeeping.

Let me know what you think of the new look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment