Friday, January 20, 2012

The Week's Best

Every single post by Ingrid Schaffenburg. I do not know how someone so young could be so wise, but this woman has blown me away with every post she's published. I am so grateful I found her so soon after she started her marvelous blog. I feel as though I got in on the ground floor of a blog that is utterly magic.

This post by Barbara Hannah Grufferman is one I will refer to often. I read the post after returning home from getting a hair cut, and nearly having an argument with the stylist about my hair color. I love my gray hair. She wants me to dye it so I'll "look younger".  Why would I want to do that?

Kristen Lamb continues to inspire and entertain me -- and occasionally makes me laugh out loud. This was a very inspiring post -- after I finally figured out that the title was not  Don't Eat the Butt-Lies.

I ran across this post about Grandma Moses  from a tweet at #mywana. I really hate Twitter, but I can't let myself quit it because I keep finding stuff like this. Twitter is kind of like panning for gold: it 99% a total waste of time (and boring to boot), but then there's the 1% of the time when I have the chance to find nuggets of beauty, valuable information or people I want to get to know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment