Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Totally New Direction

The most cursory glance at posts on this blog over the past few months will demonstrate that this has been a time of transition, change and growth for me.  Some wonderful things are happening now, and I am doing what I need to do to lay the foundation for the future I want to build.

It saddens me to discover that one of the casualties of that process is to be this blog, at least for the foreseeable future.

Writing this blog has been a joy. Sharing stories is what I'm all about.  Going forward, I plan to focus on other things, including writing non-fiction. I enjoy blogging so much that I'm sure there will be another blog in my future someday.  Right now, I don't have the time to devote to blogging with the level of commitment required to do it well.

I will continue to monitor comments and my email from time to time, so if you feel inclined to reach out, please know that I'll get the message.

Thanks to all who have stopped by, and thanks in particular to those who've taken the time to comment or sent emails.  I truly am thrilled when someone drops out of the ether to make a connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment